Content gone!

i recently moved into a new apartment, and after a month or so, i finally got internett, but when i connected to xbox live, there were some issues.

first i had problem updating my payment options, and had to recover my gamertag to do so. And when i fixed that, all my friends were gone and all achievements and gamerscore that i had gotten the last 2-3 months where gone.  And everytime i log on to xbl i have to update my payment options again, every single time... what is the problem here?

i have this xbox app on my phone, and there i have all my friends and achievements. I don't understand what's going on, can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Were you on LIVE during the 2-3 months? If not, and you recovered the account before getting online, then the achievement progress would have been wiped out as it pulled your profile from the server. To rectify the billing issues, please contact phone support: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks, that bit is sorted out now.. but the achievement thing riddles me. one of the games i was playing was orange box, and on the in game menu there you can watch your achievement progress, and i still have all the achievements in there, so i cant get them again. its kinda wierd.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey John, I just want to clarify your issue. You have successfully unlocked achievements, but the total just isn't showing up correctly? If so, we are aware of this issue and are currently working to fix it. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.