Content and Account Trouble (Posted on Another section also)

Hello, I have contacted customer support and they did as much as possible, they told me to post a forum for a solution. Ok, what happened was I put my account on a flash drive and took it to my friends house, then I came back home and specific map packs were not working. I downloaded these map pack/content on another account that had been hacked and banned. It got hacked/banned when I was at my cousin's house recovering my account. It recovered and log/ signed into Xbox live. About 1 minute later i got an error message saying your billing information has been changed. I tried to recover it again and it said Xbox Live Sign Up is currently unavailable, please try again later. I never got a message on my screen saying my account had been banned, but I got numerous messages on my e-mail saying different dates about how long my account will be banned for. First it said 48 hours, then it said 2 weeks, then it said Permanently Banned , then i got 3 e-mails at once saying 2 weeks. The Gamertag was Xcelaration. I been able to access it for about a year now. But on the current account I use now, I was able to play the map back the day before I put it on a flash drive. It is in my hard drive but not in my download history since it is not the original account it was downloaded on. It is the original console though. I have put my account on a flash drive many times but never had this issue before. The person who I talked to said to try another map pack I had purchased on the banned account. It worked perfectly, but for some reason, my Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 map packs(2 packs) would not work since I put my account on a flash drive. The person who i had spoken with on the phone said to ask if there is someway you can unlock Xcelaration so i can redownload the content. I know all the information for the account, e-mail, password, security questions, address,ect. I play those map packs daily and I don't understand why it just happened now even though I have played and put my account on a flash drive before. My current gamertag that will not let me play that specific content is RisK Sneaky. I posted this on a different section of the forums also because I wasn't sure what to post it under.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm confused because that includes a lot of different issues (downloading, playing, banned accounts). Can you simplify this for me by just telling me what you are trying to do and what happens when you try. Don't worry about guessing the cause, let's just start with facts. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When you are banned all content (avatar items dlc msp) are forfeit.  You were simply getting around this by keeping the banned account on the console.  Once you decided to move the banned account off the console the actual punishment for your banning came into play.  Post in forum 14 for a better response from the policy enforcement team about the actual account.  

If you feel the reason for your banning happened while the account was not in your control open an unauthorized access case with phone support, they work directly with the Pet during their investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.