Contacting Xbox development team for feature request

I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this issue.

The Issue:  I need to be able to have my Gamertag / ID on two different devices at the same time.  I'm not trying to share with a friend or even use concurrent machines on 1 account.  I just want to be able to use both of my Xbox's on my 1 Gold Account and use all the features that come with a full Gold membership.  Obviously, porting the account back and forth is fine, but time consuming and pretty darn annoying.

What I have done:  Searched the forums, called into support (they have no idea how to fix this or even how to place a feature request, as they are 3rd party to Microsoft).  Researched a Gold Family account, but this only allows 1 parent access and 3 child accounts.  Meaning no access to "M" games or even Netflix (not an option).

My background:  Use my 360 almost every day, 1/2 the time for gaming, the other 1/2 for Netflix and ESPN, hence the need for utilizing the same account for multiple rooms.  I mean with the focus of Microsoft making the Xbox the media center of the living room, isn't it likely that people will have multiple devices for different rooms?

Any guidance would help immensely.  If you don't want to post the number or email address, feel free to send me an email at my gamertag (NewRedDawn64).  Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

What you are asking for is not possible. And no, MS will not just allow one or two people the ability to do this. An XBL profile can only be signed into XBL at one time on one device. There is no work around for this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can do what I do: put your profile on a USB device and then just plug it into whatever console you want. Then there is no hassle recovering (which really shouldn't be done regularly!). If you plug it in before turning the console on and you have auto signin on, you won't even have to do that either!

Sorry this didn't help.

The USB flash drive is the best current option (compared to constant Profile Recovery), especially since both of your consoles are at home so there's less chance of losing the flash drive. But the Fall Update is supposed to enable cloud storage for profiles and game saves, so you might only have this problem for a few more months. (There haven't been any details released, though, so we'll have to wait and see.)

Sorry this didn't help.