Contact Repair Tier 3 directly?

Is there a way to directly contact Tier 3 repair?  I have a warranty claim in (for a POWER BRICK) and I'm getting nowhere with normal phone support.  I have been told a minimum of 3 times that Tier 3 will call be in 24-48 hours...still nothing.  The last time for this was Monday, by the way.

My power supply (out of a 3 DAY old 360) was sent to the Texas address on Nov 3rd, received on Nov 6th.  I have the tracking number (so does support) to prove this.  The facility in Texas LOST it... That is a direct quote from one of the support people I've talked to.  I'm not sure what sort of investigation Tier 3 is doing, but at what point does it become silly and do they just put a new one in the mail to me?

30 days on a 5-10 business day back-in-my-hands guarantee does not instill confidence.  I'm sorry, but it doesn't.  I've done chat, call, twitter, and now forums.  I have a brand new Xbox with a brand new game stuck in it (with no way to get it out that doesn't void my warranty, I might add) and no way to play.

I am desperate for answers, my wife is desperate for answers...I feel like I'm being jerked around and I don't like it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:

if it was less than 3 days old why not exchange the system where you got it most stores give you 30 to 90 days (I know wal mart has 90 days).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

unfortunately their is no way for you to contact tier 3 directly, you will need to contact Xbox support and ask to speak to a supervisor and explain the issue and let them know you would like an update on the status.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.