Contact Matt Munsinger

Hi,

It's somehow conforting to see that I am not the only one with a banned console for no apparent reason! As I am in Australia does Matt Munsinger

XBOX Exceptions Analyst. Customer Advocacy & Exceptions Management Team have an email address?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

No one's even sure if this person actually exists or if he can do what is claimed. One person has suddenly turned up to posted about this person and what he supposedly can do despite the fact that if he can do what is claimed then it defeats the point of having terms of use and a code of conduct. If this person does unban consoles regardless of what the person has done then what's the point of making us agree to the terms before signing up and if they know XBLPET make mistakes then why hide away the ability to correct those mistakes? Before anyone says "because it's a big scam to make us buy new hardware" then I ask you why give this man the ability to unban consoles?

There's no mention of this person, his contact details, his office or this unbanning ability on the website anywhere or on internet search engines (I did look) yet this one person has managed to find out his exact number, extension, name, job title and unbanning ability from thin air. He's also been aggressively pushing this everywhere to the point where he's actively insulting other members and dodging any questions aimed at him. I think it's someone trying to give you lot false hope for giggles and at worst a scam to get something more out of the desperate.

EDIT: Consider also modders. At the moment their method of unbanning consoles is both expensive and only gives them a few hours before they're banned again. Now if this person can unban consoles for free no matter what you've done surely the modding community would be all over that and circulating it everywhere?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

here is the email that i have for mr munsinger

and no slake ihave not been dodgeing anyone

i am stationed in san diego and as you may well know we have had serious black outs

like the flood of people i have also been banned, so i then proceeded to file a complaint with the BBB, they have filed my complaint and then they got me in contact with the higher ups aka mr munsinger we talked for a while he told me why i was allegedly banned, and this reason is laughable

for using improper software

i then told him that the only software i used is the games and maybe a dvd once in a while

he then stated that he was going to double check the finding and see whether i was eligible for a console unbanning

he said NO he would not unban my console and he said that he would not tell me what game or dvd that i used that was wrong

i still own every game and dvd that i have ever input into my console to this day and i know that i am totally innocent i purchased the console brand new

so now i have made it my mission to find the truth if you feel like i am avoiding the questions feel free to ask me

ps i didnt say anything about a scam on microsoft part, or that this guy unbanns people regardless of what was done i said that, this guy will tell you why you were banned and if you can be unbanned

look fanboy im not saying that everyone is innocent, im saying that i am i will not speak for anyone unless i know the TRUTH

Sorry this didn't help.

Your story contains yet another conveniance (Thursday's blackout on the West Coast) and has also changed since yesterday. Yesterday you stated many times across multiple threads that this person unbanned your console. For example -

[quote]Answer here

the forums WILL NOT HELP YOU

18004myxbox WILL NOT HELP YOU

well you may be asking yourself who will help me? well the answer to that is matt munsinger he has unbanned my console, so here is his number.[/quote]

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/7/t/79302.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Now I know you're lying.

I sent an e-mail to Mr Munsinger's e-mail address and got a reply -

[quote]Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. You have reached an unmonitored alias. For assistance, please visit http://www.xbox.com[/quote]

So not only is that address used to send out automated mail shots (I did check and that kind of e-mail is used for automated responses) it's not even monitored for incoming mail.

Sorry this didn't help.

hey thats the email address i have recieved and as for the time i have no idea because when i posted that on friday then me saying yesterday would be thursday i dont know why its says saturday there because today is saturday

as for the unbanning that is just a fail writing since as you can see that the only thing that i copy and paste is the number there is bound to be a fail in the writing its just funny that it happens there

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.