Constantly signing me out nothing is working HELP PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE

Things I have tried.

Locating the problem to the Xbox

All other devices connected to the internet working fine.

Fixes attempted through help already sought and failed.

Re download profile,

Delete profile, clear cache 3 times, switch off console, re download profile.

Retry this for only other profile on my xbox.

Contact xbox support;

Delete profile, clear cache 3 times, enter system refresh code, restart re download xbox live update, download profile,

Made xbox priority on my hub and trying it with no other devices connected to the internet NOTHING disconnect.

Hard reset of the hub back to factory settings.

It STILL lags to high heaven then signs me out as soon as I start a multi-player game or after 5 minutes requiring me to reset my hub for the whole process to start over leaving me beside myself with torment.

Occasionally I get error code 80072EE2 or 80151103 and followed all the fixes with these error messages.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there. Let's see if we can get you a solid connection.

-

First up, are you connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable?

-

If connecting via Wi-Fi, are you using an adapter attached to an original 360 or are you using the built in Wi-Fi in the 360 S/360 E?

-

If using an adapter, is the adapter black or white?

-

If you're able, you should try to connect the 360 to your network via an ethernet cable (if you're not doing that already).

-

Also, you could try contacting your ISP to see if there's problems on their end that are affecting XBL traffic.

-

Hope that helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello and thanks for the concern,

-

I'm yet to try the possible suggestions you have made but allow me to update you on your questions and my current status.

-

Connecting via wi-fi using an external white adapter, my xbox is white with a hdmi port

-

I have ordered a ethernet cable that should arrive very soon, I hope,

-

I have now tried an older xbox with no hdmi port and have had the exact same sign out problem.

-

I have moved the xbox to a different place in direct sight of the hub, no joy.

-

I live in London and get very good internet connection downloads of 4mbps sometimes more.

-

It actually seems to be getting worse, I rarely get a few games of cod or fifa and more often switching the hub off and on is not even allowing me to get 5 seconds of online play before freeze a lag and disconnection from live.

-

As soon as I have tried the ethernet cable and if not calling BT I will let you know the status, hopeful times.

-

I really appreciate your help, thanks for looking out for me. NICE

Sorry this didn't help.

In the end found out It was B.T that have blocked ports on my hub and I had to disable the firewall to get a good connection and it only works through Ethernet. They tried to charge me for it so I wasted their time found out how to do it and done it myself. The bloody cheek of em whilst on the phone they asked to speak to the account holder so they could offer them a load of rubbish, no chance, they leave with nothing and I'm changing ISP. For a much cheaper and superior Virgin.

Sorry this didn't help.