Constantly disconnected from Live

I've been having this problem for about two months now. The inky thing that I know that has changed is that my brother recovered his account onto mine around then. I'm getting an error code that I can't track down, 8015190B. What Country/State/Province do you live in? -US, NC Modem brand & model number: -ubee, ddw3611 Router brand & model number: - see above If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? -hard wired Things you have tried: -Factory reset, router/modem reset. Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown. -Unknown Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No NAT error, open NAT. Any Error Codes you encounter: -see above, 8015190B Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? -Time Warner Cable After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) W: 0000-000B X: 0000-F001 Y: 20A8-48E0 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q: 8015-100C T: Wired Here's where mine is different, I have A, G and D. Any help is appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

While this is good information to have, it is not the problem or error code I'm experiencing. Any other suggestion?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey. Am not an ambassador or owt, just a keen gamer, but also a self employed techy. That error code I believe is a corrupt profile, try deleting all the profiles n either start again or recover it after its been deleted. See how that goes n perhaps let me know?

Sorry this didn't help.

i would download profile again from main screen hit center button on controller, then press X to sign out then look to the right and it should say download profile, enter in the info and downlaod the profile, i would also do this

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

im pretty hopefull that these 2 steps will solve your issue, if not you can always call 18004myxbox and they can help you there as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings!

Could you perform a Xbox LIVE connection test and view if any errors appear, if so have a look at the Connection Errors page where all solutions specific to an error are there! As well as this, have a sneak peak at the Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed Up Xbox LIVE there are some solutions you can try that may assist you in your issue! Just to make sure your network is speedy enough, to follow through with the process do a Network Speed Test and post the results here! :)

Keep us posted!

Sorry this didn't help.

Depending on your router, some users have experience issues running UPnP despite most guides suggesting to  enable it for xbox live setup.  In the past I had the same issue with disconnects.  The problem went away once UPnP was disabled.  I'm not saying it is a fix, but worth a try.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks dusted. I went to delete my profile and it would not allow it. I went and formatted my hard drive and recovered my gamer tag. Thanks for the help guys although I am not certain if this will completely solve the problem as im yet to play for any amount of time simce doing so.

I know that Internet speed and router brand were questioned as well. Speed rates up between 32-36mbps when I test it (I test often as I'm paying extra for the speed). The router is the modem/router supplied by time Warner, ubee (see 1st post for model #).  How do I check for upnp?

Ambassador who posted- I followed the rules by listing the suggested information in my original post. At least show some courtesy by reading it prior to posting. Jeez!

Sorry this didn't help.