Constant Problems Across Multiple Consoles

Okay let me just start this off by saying that I currently have 3 Xbox Live accounts, have purchased 6 Xbox's and that this isn't my primary account.

One is Eddiegump801, and this one is YourLov3sS1n.

In the past I have had plenty of issues with hardware. My first console getting the red ring in mid november of 2007 and I didn't get the console back until January. Followed by that the disc tray went defective and my warranty had expired. So, myself being a lover of Halo I bought another xbox, and continued on. I decided to upgrade my console in 2012 due to a wireless upgrade and limited storage space on my current console. So I bought the "Slim" version and was very happy with the purchase. Also that following December I bought 2 other consoles one for my little sister and one for my girlfriend whose profile I'm using right now to type this. After that we didn't have any problems what so ever.

Come November of 2013 we purchased the Xbox One, and have a fantastic experience with the console. It's been smooth and solid with little to no problems except Xbox Live being down sometimes which happens. But by the end of december we have been experiencing tons of error codes and things do with our profiles. All three profiles Eddiegump801, YourLov3sS1n, and NinjaSister671. The xbox's will load up and have nearly a different error code every time. From profile issues, to network issues, to pretty much anything etc. It's to the point where sometimes we have to delete profiles, re download them just to play a game. At this point we are all very tired of the issues. My past experiences with Microsoft Support haven't been positive with a console being held for well over 40 days for a basic repair, and disc tray issues that were not under my warranty. 

Now onto another problem. With this account YourLov3sS1n we have transferred all the licenses to one of our xbox's that is located in the living room. Which has resulted in nothing working. Every game that we own on this account will not load and will only go into "Trial" mode. I've transferred licenses plenty of times and have done it well before it was just a button on the dashboard. 

I'm very sick of having these issues and am really getting tired of investing money and time into something that has just worked in the past.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can only do a licenses transfer once every 4 months you may have used this one after the repair, you'll need to contact support, they can help with manual licenses transfer issue's.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.