Constant Disconnects..

So, my xbox 360 never did/does disconnect, neither does anything in my house, iPhones, PC's, laptops, even my brothers Playstations. But for some reason on my Xbox One I disconnect often. If I'm on wireless it disconnects within 5 minutes and lags out. If I'm wired it disconnects every half hour, but doesn't disconnect? It just leaves games I'm in and says that I've been disconnected but I go to the home page and everything is fine, I'm even still connected in my skype chats. Any ideas? It's mad annoying cause I play competitive and disconnect mid game all the time isn't exactly very good. Resetting my router/modem has zero effect.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hi slitty, we've had this EXACT problem for around 5 months or so now in our house, we have two xbox one consoles and they both do this, even if one is disconnected and powered off the other still disconnects, within 5 minutes of trying to play ANY game online, but no other device gets disconnected.

We've been through every troubleshooting step xbox has given us, with no luck.

So hopefully this bump will attract some attention for you and I.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@SlittyCascade21 hey hey

Can You describe more precisely, what network hardware You have, what settings is used on it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.