Constant disconnections

I keep disconecting from Xbox live parties and Xbox live in the past 2 days, it was perfect before and I have done a test connection and it said everything was fine, which is what it isn't.I live in merseyside, United Kingdom, England I pressed Y after this and this is what I got. W: 0000 - 000B X: 0000 - F001 Y: 20A8 - 48E0 Z: 0000 - 0000 ID FFFF - FFFF L: 0015 - 10F0 Q: 8015 - 100C T: Wired A: 192.68.2.2/255.255.255.0 G: 192.168.2.1 D: 194.168.4.100/194.168.8.1000 I fear that someone may be stealing some of my Internet. It just says disconnected from Xbox live and Xbox live party, then it says cannot connect to Xbox live party and Xbox live. It won't let me join parties for a minute or two and I get disconnected from the online games I go on. Please help me, there is definitely something wrong. Thanks Luke.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Jetpack!
If you are able. To isolate the issue, please verify if you will encounter the same issue if you connect your Xbox directly to the router using an Ethernet cable.

By providing us with a little more information we can better pinpoint the problem. Please read: START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold).

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your profile shows up as: "Code of conduct". Meaning you have violated the Code of Conduct or the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. Action may be have been taken against your account.

Please read part "C": Consequences of Violations

Sorry this didn't help.

> Your profile shows up as: "Code of conduct". Meaning you have violated the Code of Conduct or the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. Action may be have been taken against your account.

If you check the email addresse you provided when you created your account, there should be an email explaining if action has been taken by the Enforcement Team, and why.

Sorry this didn't help.