Constant disconnection from Xbox Live

I am having the same issue as everyone else. C'mon XBOX lets get this fixed!! I have been on for two years same modem same ISP Same XBOX. Same cables etc.etc.

You know its your problem. I am having second thoughts about even buying any new games for this system since it WON'T WORK. Quit dancing around and address the issue!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well, what exactly is happening? I see from your title that you are getting disconnected but that's a fraction of what we need to know. If you could read the sticky post here: forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx and answer the bold questions at the bottom we could do more to help out.

Also to point out briefly, just about every thread here gets fixed by adjusting the customer end networking settings or configuration, which the users on these forums are more than happy to try and help you do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

O.K. Just read service alert!!! East Coast U.S. Connectivity Problems This probably explains my connection problems.

Any word on when this may be repaired?

Sorry this didn't help.

Although I will check the other things suggested in your post and report back. It looks as though it may very well be an Xbox Live problem? No?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry, we don't have any time estimates here. Just keep your eye on the Status Page (support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status) and it will let you know when it's resolved. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry this didn't help.