Constant Disconnection from LIVE

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Georgia, USA
Modem brand & model number: Westell, MN Unknown
Router brand & model number: AirPort Express, A1084 (does not support 802.11n)

Network Connection Type: Wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? WPA2 Personal
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Using black (N) wireless adapter
Things you have tried: Restarting Xbox, resetting router, turning off some local wireless devices
Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown
Is NAT Type Open? Yes
Any Error Codes you encounter: Only experience abrupt disconnection
What type of internet do you have? DSL
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? BellSouth
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and click on "More info", what is the exact message shown on screen? Passes test successfully.

My main problem is that I experience extreme lag and then abrupt disconnection at random intervals. What happens is, an example, in Halo: Reach, I'm going hosting a lobby and going through the menu. Suddenly, everything freezes up and the console freezes up for a good two minutes. Then, either two things will happen: I will be disconnected from Live or it will clear and I will be in a lobby all by myself. If the second option occurs, the lag / disconnect cycle just repeats itself until I power off or I disconnect.

I've been told it could be router problems regarding bandwidth, but the sources weren't sure. Any help would be obliged.

Random Side-note:
And why does Safari  log you out whenever you go to the forums? It kept logging me out and would never let me sign in on the forums, so I switched to Chrome.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hmm lets see uhh did you try turning off your modem on your connection b/c sometimes when the connection gets interupted you could lose connection and all that so turn your wirless box of for like 30sec and turn it back on so it could refresh the connection and try that sometimes that works for me and if you try it and nothing works then try and rebooting the whole system then :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.