Constant Disconnecting

Add me to the long list of folks experiencing constant disconnects from XBL. For the last month Hulu and Netflix have been more or less unusable because when XBL disconnects you get punted to the gold membership signup screen. Anyhow, here's all the info that the mod's seem to ask for in the posts I've already read about this problem. 

We have to 360's in our house. One in the living room, hard-wired to the router and a second in our bedroom connected to our 2.4G wireless channel. Both of them experience connection drop so PLEASE don't go on about the quality of the wireless connection. 

To answer in advance: Yes, I've power cycled the cable modem. 

We have plenty of other connected devices (3 computers, a sonos streaming internet radio, other game systems) and none of them are experiencing connection issues. I'd be more than happy to run an app on my computer, or simply run a continual tracert/ping to a Microsoft server if you TRULY think this is a Comcast issue. 

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Nashua, New Hampshire

Modem brand & model number: **** WBM760

Router brand & model number: Netgear WNDR4000 - Running the latest firmware (V1.0.0.88_9.1.77)

Connection type: wired

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? No

Any Error Codes you encounter:  None, just disconnects

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Comcast

Diag codes:

W: 0000 - 00B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 20A8 - 4860
Z: 8007 - 2746
ID: FFFF - FFFF
L: 8007 - 042A
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: Wired
A: 192.168.1.8/255.255.255.0
G: 192.168.1.1
D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there, thanks for the post - I think I asked you to create one in another thread, so happy to see you did already! Thanks! :)

One thing I'm not seeing is if you've tried running your wired console directly into your modem, just for the purposes of testing, so that we can see if there is an issue with your router configuration. Would you be able to perform this test and let us know the results? Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.