Router : Huwaei Echolife 520b
Xbox Adapter: G (Single Ariel, Grey Box)
Problem: (This is all refering to Black Ops but the problem is the same in all Games)
- My Xbox will randomly disconnect , The longest gameplay i get is around an Hour but usually only lasts for half that.
- Connecting to begin with is hard i usually have to wait 10 minutes before i can connect. Even then i usually wont sign in to messenger and it takes lots of attempts.
- Playing player matches are always laggy, It often finds lots of matches but it goes through loads before i can connect to one.If i do this it will tend to come up with connection error half way through anyway. It usually takes a while to load the Black op severs and 50% of the time a message appears saying the Black op severs are unavailable
- Generally if i can connect which 75% of the time i cant... it is really slow.
- Oh and i moved my xbox right next to the router to see it the distance was the problem... its not
- I Know my adapter is fine because before i had it, it was my friends and worked normally. My Xbox is fairly old though, could that have an effect?