Consoles

I have a HALO 3 one, boxed, used, broken.

And a MW2 one, boxed, new, unused. Nabbed the game from it and gave it away, I bought the prestige too. Hated the game.

Then I have my Elite (Family console)

Arcade with 250GB hard drive (My one)

And finally our old dead premium. 

I might invest in the R2-D2 console, almost out of space on my 250GB.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have a 120gb hard drive and have 70gb left ever heard of clearing your HD once and a while?

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

I have a 120gb hard drive and have 70gb left ever heard of clearing your HD once and a while?

[/quote]

This. Although I like the Star Wars console myself, you will be suprised how much space you can free up by having a spring HHD clean every now and then!

i had a clean out of my hard drive, got rid of arcade games and some saves freed  up about 40 gig lol  why do you have so many consoles ??

Why do you have so little space on a 250GB hard drive is the more concerning matter? I install all games I buy, delete them when I sell them but keep the saves just in case. I still have loads of space left lol even with loads of demos on there!

As above, there's really no need to install every single game as you probably only play a minority of them.

Just delete some titles and free up your space, it's really that simple.

I keep all the games i play regulary installed. Got about 50GB free. Plently of space.