Console

My console is console banned and i still don't know why... :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Today my xbox got banned, So i called xbox and talked to someone named Robert he gave me this link and said to write what happend. And I havent done nothing that Violates the terms of use. I need someone to help me. Because im a legit gamer, I dont scam, hack, cheat. Or anything.. HELP

Sorry this didn't help.

only option for you and the original poster of the thread is to buy a new console, sorry console bans are NEVER reversed.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="rS ShiiFT"]

Today my xbox got banned, So i called xbox and talked to someone named Robert he gave me this link and said to write what happend. And I havent done nothing that Violates the terms of use. I need someone to help me. Because im a legit gamer, I dont scam, hack, cheat. Or anything.. HELP

[/quote]That "about me" bit of the Youtube page in your bio suggest otherwise. "Trickshotz. Modz. Gameplay, Commentarys(sp)".  Apparently if you have an MLG gamerpic, "legit" means the complete opposite of "legitimate".

Sorry this didn't help.

yea my xbox got banned as well day after that update and i have gotten no notification of why... i dont mod or hack or do anything under the reasons why consoles get banned so im still w8ing for a response, and yes i have a gamerscore reset but i have no clue why i think my account was on another xbox at the time, but that has nothing to do with console ban... so yea im really upset right now cause i dont have enough money to buy another xbox... and by the time i have enough money i will lose all my skill in halo 3 by then...

Sorry this didn't help.

How's that gamerscore reset playing out for you?

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow...fT Foul Play....

Posting somewhere else in the same forum but a different thread WONT HELP YOU. You are just wasting your time. ONCE A CONSOLE BAN HAS BEEN SET ON A CONSOLE, IT CANT OR WILL NOT BE LIFTED NO MATTER WHAT!

Sorry this didn't help.

at least a reason?!?!?! a reason is to much to ask for?!?! and btw i am not wasting my time, this summer all i have planned is playing video games i have nothing else to do, and the only reason i looking around this forum is seeing if some other people have had the same problem as me

Sorry this didn't help.

People get console banned all the time for

Asking for another player's login, password, or personally-identifiable information

Unauthorized Gamertag recovery

Console tampering

Online fraud

Repeat egregious violations

We take console suspensions seriously, and only take such action after a lengthy investigation by multiple teams.  When a console is suspended from accessing the service, it will display the following message:

“This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations.”

Customer Support for Xbox LIVE cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension for a console.  

Sorry this didn't help.

@ft Foul Play-as you can see from the below excerpt from the XBL Terms of Service MS is not obligated nor required to tell you anything at all.

16.  Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.

We may change the Service or delete or discontinue features, games, or other content at any time and for any reason (or no reason). We may cancel or suspend your Service at any time.  Our cancellation or suspension may be without cause and without notice.  Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away.  Once the Service is cancelled or suspended, any data you have stored on the Service may not be retrieved later.  Our cancellation of the Service will not alter your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account.  If we cancel the Service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of payment that you have made corresponding to the portion of your Service remaining at the time of cancellation. Sections 6 (for amounts incurred before termination), 9, 14-17, and those that by their terms apply after termination of this contract will survive any termination of this contract.

And if they were to tell you anything the only  forum that they would even consider discussing it in is the My Live Account was Suspended.

Sorry this didn't help.