Console XBOX 360 Freezed no matter what I did!!!

Hello everyone,

So I'm the newest victim of the problem of freezing XBOX 360. I have the XBOX 360 Slim and has played it for more than 1 year. Here's what I've experienced:

- Played Gears of War 3 for 1 hour without any problem (multiplayer)

- Then, switch to play Halo 4 and in the very first multiplayer match, it freezed.

- So I disconnected my XBOX form internet and do the following stuff offline:

- I tried to restart the console, It started up, but it freezed again and again whether I signed in to my profile or successfully signed in to my profile and stay on dashboard, it just keep freezing no matter what I did and wherever I navigated. Sometime the console pop up an error like :8C020007.

- Then, I tried to clear the cache of my hard drive, this shows no better: it keeps freezing, or let me wander around a bit, but eventually freeze when I try to play ANYTHING.

- I've even tried to put it in the refrigerator in order to cool it down, but things seems to be status-quo.

I've search a lot and found that there are many people also have the same problem as I have right now. I don't know what's wrong with my console. All the stuff I described above is related somehow to the solution that I can get from the suggestions, but it seems I'm out of solution.

If anyone has experience the same problem or you have some good solution, please help me with this problem. If there is no possible solution, I may say goodbye to my XBOX a couple of week and make a test to know how good XBOX support & customer service is.

Thank you in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello there!

Sorry for the inconvenience you are currently facing with this issue! If you would like to have look at the following link HERE - it will guide you and troubleshoot your issue based on the answer of the options you are given! Also, if you could be more specific about your error code / message that may be able to allow us to narrow it down further!

Keep us posted!

Link.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry but your link is invalid, I cannot access it :(

Sorry this didn't help.

It is for me too, must be a minor glitch. Sorry about that! Try this one - support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze :)

Edited: I just tried that one in this post, and it seems to work fine now! :)

Keep us posted!

Link.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've already done all the step like the page describe 4 or 5 times. And here how it goes:

- Clear the cache but keep the HDD: It allows me to wander around for a while, I can only return to the dashboard that time. After 5 minutes the console just freeze again whatever I did

- Remove the HDD: it allow me to navigate some place, but it still get freezing. Sometime it can allow me to insert any disc game but then it has just disgraced me by freezing in the very start of title screen.

I don't want to accept this but it is very likely related to system failure or something like that. So it seems to me to have my XBOX treated seriously this time...

Thank you anyway

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, it seems that your console may need a repair, to learn more about the repair process, warranty's and prices etc... view the following link - support.xbox.com/.../repair-process - If no one else can solve your issue on here, then follow the steps on that link! :)

Link.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am facing the same issue .. lionalio what did the MS representatives tell you related to this issue?

MS has no repair services in India :( ... I dont want to spend another 270$ to get the cheapest SKU

Sorry this didn't help.

They told me to fill up the repair order and then the console is transfered in to other country to be repaired. In the end, it ended up that I had a new console because I've been told my old one was beyond repair, I was lucky to have my warranty is still available to get all these procedures for free.  If your warranty is not expired yet, you don't have to pay any coin. But if it is not the case, you'll have to pay a price (100$ or so but i'm not so sure).  And I guess you don't have to worry if you have no repair services in India because it will eventually send your console abroad to fulfill the reparation or replacement.

Good luck,

Sorry this didn't help.