So I'm the newest victim of the problem of freezing XBOX 360. I have the XBOX 360 Slim and has played it for more than 1 year. Here's what I've experienced:
- Played Gears of War 3 for 1 hour without any problem (multiplayer)
- Then, switch to play Halo 4 and in the very first multiplayer match, it freezed.
- So I disconnected my XBOX form internet and do the following stuff offline:
- I tried to restart the console, It started up, but it freezed again and again whether I signed in to my profile or successfully signed in to my profile and stay on dashboard, it just keep freezing no matter what I did and wherever I navigated. Sometime the console pop up an error like :8C020007.
- Then, I tried to clear the cache of my hard drive, this shows no better: it keeps freezing, or let me wander around a bit, but eventually freeze when I try to play ANYTHING.
- I've even tried to put it in the refrigerator in order to cool it down, but things seems to be status-quo.
I've search a lot and found that there are many people also have the same problem as I have right now. I don't know what's wrong with my console. All the stuff I described above is related somehow to the solution that I can get from the suggestions, but it seems I'm out of solution.
If anyone has experience the same problem or you have some good solution, please help me with this problem. If there is no possible solution, I may say goodbye to my XBOX a couple of week and make a test to know how good XBOX support & customer service is.
Thank you in advance