''Console shipped back''

so basicly i sent my xbox for repair at 26th july. i live in norway and i shipped it to Germany and it got delivered 2. august and couple hours later on my repair status it said repair completed and console has been sent back the same day it got delieverd. am really confused i dont know if they have repaired it or not i still have warranty on it. i dont know whats going on i called the support and they said theyr sending you back refurbished one i dont know if thats true or not. but when i check my status my serial number isnt that same , could that be the sign of a new console? plz help hope youre able to understand what i mean. Thanks alot

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If the turnaround time was that quick I'd wager that was a refurbished console you're getting rather than your old one. You'll find out for sure when you get it back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

''Vernierslake''

thank you for your replay buddy, i hope its true am really frustrated right now iv waited so long just to get the console back.. and if its not repaired am going to be really mad. Anyways more comments would be appreciated feel free to leave a comment people if you know anything about repairing status etc.. Thanks..

Sorry this didn't help.

@Ashir M

I sent my xbox in july 18th

I still dont have it yet. (FYI I live in US)

Sorry this didn't help.