Console RROD in Cogneto??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Don't leave your post blank. Please try again and explain what your problem. If you are having problem with the RROD

Click here: support.xbox.com/.../flashinglights.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello. Can you explain your post more in detail? This problem should not persist on the Xbox 360 S console, as it does not exist there.

But if you are experiencing the Red Ring of Death (RROD - Error E74) you need to immediately service your console for repair. If your console is in warranty, it is automatically extended to a 3 year limited warranty for E74 errors / RROD. If your warranty has already expired, I am not sure if you are covered by this extended warranty, but there is a great change you are. Here is how you can get your console serviced!

You can learn the steps of requesting a repair by clicking here.
(Turnaround times vary from 12 - 19 days depending on which state you live in)
If you already have your console registered, you can start the process here.

I am terribly sorry you are experiencing the Red Ring of Death and I can only hope that the repair process will go smooth and stress free for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Everyone.

I had my Xbox360 fixed by a good friend for the RROD about 6 months ago. something like that.

Anyways, now, after afout 20-40 minuted of gameplay on any game i own. The graphics go all crazy, and it looks JUST like it did when i got the E74 error awhile back...Thing is. It does not give me the RROD. it stays green.

Is there any way i can fix this. its makeing me really mad!!!

P.S. I have a Intercooler on teh back to ccol it down so its nothing to do with tempature. (its a no-name brand, not Intercooler brand

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="XTrillzz"]

Hello Everyone.

I had my Xbox360 fixed by a good friend for the RROD about 6 months ago. something like that.

Anyways, now, after afout 20-40 minuted of gameplay on any game i own. The graphics go all crazy, and it looks JUST like it did when i got the E74 error awhile back...Thing is. It does not give me the RROD. it stays green.

Is there any way i can fix this. its makeing me really mad!!!

P.S. I have a Intercooler on teh back to ccol it down so its nothing to do with tempature. (its a no-name brand, not Intercooler brand

[/quote]

Can you provide more detailed information on your problem so I can better narrow down what the problem is and find a solution quicker! Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, i have a Xbox 360 Elite. and about 6 months ago a good friend fixed my RROD E74 error. But now it has been 6 months and its happening again.

One thing that happened was, i was playing bfbc2 for about an hour and a half, AFTER i took out the intercooler. and i thought oh, it was the intercooler. but after i went to go play GTA 4, after about 20 minutes of playing that game i heard what sounded like plastic stressing? like the sound that you get from pshing on teh top of your xbox. Well about 2-3 seconds after i heard that sound, BOOM my graphics get all *** up just like when i ha the E74 error, but there is no RROD, the lights are still green. Need any more detail?

Sorry this didn't help.

It may have been the laser messing up the disk. Is it only one game messing up with graphics, or is it for all games? Check for a etched ring on your games that has screwy graphics, if so, you may have a disk drive failure.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have all my games on my hard drive, no CD's. and yes, it happens on ALL games

Sorry this didn't help.