Console restarts.

well about a month ago now, i bought myself a turtle beach x11, and i started using it with my xbox, but for some reason ever since i have had the turtlebeach, when i change to a different source on my tv, my xbox stays on, but as soon as i go back it restarts. to use my turtlebeach i bought an av adapter which makes the turtlebeach audio work, i use hdmi source but i also have the av adapter plugged into the back of my 360., may this be causing a problem, its starting to get annoying as i use my tv as a computer monitor aswell and i don't reall want to have to go and buy another computer monitor as a solution  to this problem. I use an Xbox 360 Elite console, 120GB.

Any solution to this problem without me having to buy a new monitor will be extremely appreciated!

Thanks.

-Calum.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

this may be confusing the Monitor  because of audio changes...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are using a HDMI cable, you will get to buy a HDMI AV adapter for the audio. Make sure you have the official one, as the one you have, doesn't seem to be the official one, that is why it isn't working properly, as it is confusing the TV, as you have a digital and analogue cable plugged in at the same time.

Like this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.