console issues 2 years later

I brought the X one when it just after it was first released, I would think the console would last longer then 2 years as the old PS3 lasted many years not a hickup

as it is out of warranty know I do not know how to have it looked at or repaired, my issues..  I am using it with the foxtel as a passthrough HDMI about 2 or 3 times a week

it will come on with a real dull picture and need to take power out let it sit then its fine, Kinect also has issues of not working, hard reset and it works for a week or two

then it will crash and pause and freeze again hard reset, any one had these issues, really disapointed in Xbox as it does seem like a machine that has heaps of issues

I dont expect to pay for a top end machine and hard reset every week, so does anyone know were I can get this looked at or do I need to put up with it and save for a

PS3

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You should have a 3 year warranty on your console with Microsoft once registered.

myservice.xbox.com/.../registerdevice.aspx

Then register for repair and send it off...all for free too.

The PS4 would be a step backwards...I'm on my third and their warranty service is painful!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.