console issue

GOOD MORNING THIS IS MY SECOND ATTEMPT AT CONTACTING THE FORUMS DEPT. TO DETERMINE WHY MY CONSOLE WAS BANNED. IM MAKING THIS ATTEMPT AS PER INSTRUCTIONS FROM AN ATTORNEY.  MY SERIAL # IS [mod removed]. I STATED TO THE CUSTOMER REP FROM 8004MYXBOX THAT A FEW MONTHS AGO I WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH MY TRAY GETTING JAMMED. IF IT GOT CORRUPTED DURING THIS REPAIR I NEED A STATEMENT STATING THE REASON FROM MICROSOFT AS A REQUEST FROM AN ATTORNEY. THIS ISSUE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT GO IGNORED I PAID ALMOST 500.00 WHEN MY ELITE SYSTEM CAME OUT AND I WILL NOT LET THAT MONEY GO TO WASTE. IF WE CAN GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE IT WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.       

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.