Console is connected to the Internet, but not Xbox Live!?!?!

I am having some serious issues with connecting to Xbox Live. First off, I am a Computer Systems Technology student, and have fairly decent knowledge when it comes to basic networking, so please don't tell me things like "restart your router" or "is your IP address set properly?"

I am using a D-Link dir-615 router, and a wireless adapter (but this issue also occurs when I am connected via Ethernet cable). When I do a connection test on my Xbox, it tells me that I am connected to my network, and to the internet.....but not to Xbox Live! I do not have any firewalls set up, and I have manually opened all of the proper ports on my router 53, 80, 88, 3074. I seriously do not understand why this is happening, because I have played on Xbox Live for over a year in this apartment building, and sometimes it will just randomly work.

I have also gone to Xbox Live and followed the instructions step-by-step on how to fix this issue, so posting a link to the Xbox Live support website will not help me at all.

Here is what is displayed when I click "status"

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - 000D

Y: 0C8C - 0000

Z: 0000 - 274C

ID: FFFF - FFFF

Can somebody pleeeeease help me with this issue? I am getting extremely frustrated, and the NHL 12 Demo comes out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi, what firmware are you using on the 615? As you are in an apartment building this usually adds more of a complication, who is your ISP and is the modem that your router is connected to located in your apartment or is it shared?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.