Console in repair for 56 days!

I sent my XBOX 360 console in for a very simple repair 56 days ago. The system was repaired on February 3rd at a service center 1 hour away from my house. Yet the console has still not been shipped from the service center, it has been almost 2 months since they repaired the console! I have had to speak with customer service dozens of times and have probably spent 10-15 hours talking to them. Every time I contact them they tell me someone from the advocacy team till get to it, and that the problem will be solved very soon. But every time I end up waiting for the time period they tell me to and no one contacts me and I have to go through that again. I have offered to go pick up to console myself, be refunded the price of the console so I can just go buy a different one and a dozen other ideas to fix this situation, but apparently the only way to fix this issue is to keep waiting. How long? Another month, a year? Why is this so complicated? Just send me an XBOX 360, any XBOX 360. I've been a customer for like 11 years and have spend thousands of dollars on games, accessories, XBOX LIVE etc. Why are you seemingly actively trying to get me to purchase the competitions next gen console rather than the XBOX ONE?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

I would say taking my money and not providing the service I paid for is theft. I don't recall paying for a 90-100+ day repair, no one would pay for that. I'll wait until (if is more like it) I receive it then see if I can have my credit card company go to bat for me, they actually usually provide real customer service.

Oh yeah, the "10 business day" shipping period only applies to the controller apparently and they won't respond to my emails again. So I get to wait an unspecified time period for a console I've been requesting back for 2 and half months that is located an hour from my house. I wonder if I will have it sometime in May (within 120 days), that may be too optimistic though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.