Console hardware not working correctly.

I've been having troubles with a couple of items involving my controllers, my mic, and even my Kinect. 

I'll start with the controllers, or I should say, the rechargeable battery pack. I have 3 of them, 2 of them as old as the first Xbox 360 and the newest one, as old as the Slim. All of them don't work with the controllers, the Xbox says that the batteries are fully charged, all of them. But the controller can't turn on without the charger being plugged into it. That's another thing, the chargers won't stay connected to the controllers.

The mic doesn't stay connected to the 1 player when ever a controller is turned on, instead it does one of two things: disconnects from the xbox entirely (which makes me reconnect it and then it does the second thing) or it switches to the second (or third/fourth) player. I've tried disconnecting both controller and the mic, turning the mic on before the controller, controller before mic, etc. 

Finally, the Kinect Mic doesn't pick up doesn't work with the first player, or any other players.

I seriously need help with the mics, they don't work at all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Greetings, Devon. It sounds like you're having a few different issues here. Just so we can understand everything clearly, let's try to list out exactly what is going on.

1. Two of your rechargeable battery packs are not functioning correctly. When using them with any controller, your console states that they are fully charged, but the controller will not start.

2. Your mic either get disconnected from your console all together or pairs to a different player.

3. Your Kinect microphone does not work.

Can you confirm whether I have described what you are experiencing correctly? Thank you! Standing by for your response.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.