Console freezes on startup

Hello.I've got a problem with my xbox.It freezes on startup or after 5 sec.Anyway I've figured it out that it's a software problem and Microsoft should fix this soon because not only me but my friends have the same problem too.I've removed the hard drive and did the all stuff which is reccomended to do to unfreeze xbox,but none of them work.I've found that it's a software problem using this way.I've turned off my router and then turned on my xbox.It didn't froze on loading for the second time.Well ok then I cleared the cache and then deleted the latest updates.Then I've turned on the router and then connected to xbox live i've updated xbox once again and after in restarted console froze again.People please lets gather more comments to make microsoft see that many people have that problem!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you are having issues with the console freezing then try the steps at this link.

support.xbox.com/.../screen-freeze-article

If you still find that you are having issues after trying those steps then give support a call as the console may need a repair.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You didn't get it...All of my friends have that problem after update!Or you want to say that they all became broken after update?I know this steps I already sayd that I've did all the steps and all my friends did!It works withouth updates and withouth connecting to live!

Sorry this didn't help.

People I've found a fix for freezing consoles it's really hard for some people,but not for everyone!

1.Disconnect your console from the internet or wifi or just turn off your router.

2.Remove your HDD.

3.Turn on your xbox go storage and delete updates using lb rb x lb rb x.(If you have 4gb xbox)

4.Plug back your hdd.

5.After that you will able to work offline in your console but remember if you will move in the menu xbox will freeze again.

6.Press big X button on your gamepad.

7.Go to profile sigh in preferences and disable auto log in.

8.Restart your console.

9.Now you can go to HDD settings and now format your hdd.

10.Restart the console and now you need to download an update and redownload your profile!

11.If you have 4gb xbox then you should move your profile to the flash memory.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try clearing the system cache also.

Sorry this didn't help.