Console cannot find

Hi Guys, Hope someone might be able to help. Just recently got a years Xbox live subscription and couldn't redeem the code via the console, thought that was a bit strange. So I redeemed it via xbox.com and it has accepted it and believes my account has a year subscription. The problem is trying to actually get the Xbox to recognize this. When I go onto the 'settings' tab on the dashboard and try to go onto 'Account management' to see if my subscription is recognized, it won't even let me select the option. I have tried to go onto GTA and go online, when I go to sign in it says 'signing in' for about 2 seconds then asks for me to sign in again. I'm not sure if this is something to do with the gamer profile or console itself. I don't believe there is a problem with the internet as the home screen for the xbox is updated and the system check recognizes the internet connection. If anyone has any ideas what may be the problem I would be very grateful. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

when inputting a code sometimes it takes a few mins - a few hours to show on your profile.

usually the best way is to recover your gamertag. to speed the process up

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.