console banned

gamertag :::  Lockjaw666

sons gamertag ::: Little Edog2003

360 worked fine on black ops thursday. turn it on today and have a console ban. i have no clue as to why. son has been away almost a week.

1) my xbox is not modded

2)  I dont chat or send email. my son does. I know my son did not violate TOS/COC, no way near anything even close to a console ban.  i know he knows nothing about hacking. he gets upset when people say they are going to hack him as he has no clue what that is.

3)  I dont know how to hack, or any clue what this infection thing i have been reading about (only infection i know is on halo 3 game mode) or would not even have a clue about modded lobbies. so COD BO servers stick me in a modded lobby, I have no clue it is a modded lobby or even what a modded lobby would look like nor would my son, play a game, and I can get a console ban for that. that is rediculous

4)  I am pretty sure all my stuff in my profile is fine unless my motto is that bad "eatin aint cheatin". i know my sons is fine

5)  paid for all dlc that required payment. some on my GT, others on his GT. I know that when he is playing games he can play dlc i bought and i can do the same when on my GT with his paid for dlc.  sometime we play together, sometimes not. even got fable 2 GOD for free during a promotion.

6)  we have never offered services of any kind to anyone.   i have recvd emails offering services and always delete them. my son does the same

7)  there is no way possible anything could have been done that is worthwhile of a console ban 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations. 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will need to post here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx regarding Suspensions / Bans with the Gamertag in question.

Sorry this didn't help.

the faq's dont help at all also

Sorry this didn't help.