Console Banned

My console, was banned also.  For no reason at all, this is very disturbing that you have no recourse.  I can believe nobody has sued Microsoft for mistakenly banning their console.  The support person told me that there is no way they made a mistake.  I find this crazy, that so many people in one day have been banned for no reason.

The last go around, did Microsoft acually unbanned people because of their mistake?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I don't have an answer for you but I share your grievances.... They need to quickly sort this out

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Console bans nearly always come in waves OP which is why there are so many at once.

Unfortunately there are no answers to give you.
The only people who can tell you why you were console banned are the XBLPET and they do not use these forums or discuss console bans. If they reply they will likely just give you a link to the console ban FAQ linked below..
Here is the console ban FAQ OP and is all the information available about it.
You could try posting here but as I mentioned generally the PET don't discuss console bans so it will likely be a waste of your time, and console bans are permanent and there is no appeal process to get one unbanned.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft's answer is "what mistake". They would likely look into any possible error more closely if it were not for all those who know why they've been banned but are now playing deaf dumb and blind to claim innocence.

Sorry this didn't help.