console banned

Hmmmmm...sounds like something happened at the end of August to a lot of people....what about transparency...if a console is banned then an explanation should be given and I find it very odd that so many were banned at one time..playing Call of Duty or Black Ops...and all stating the same surprise that they were banned.  I guess the guy in billing was just reading a script when he told me to go to the Forums to find out why my sons console was banned.  Good thing out Live Membership runs out Monday...no need for that anymore....but I sure hope I can find out what went on and if this is an error that Microsoft owns up to it and just fixes it instead of covering it up with no explanation.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Its not really unusual that so many are banned at once, console bans seem to happen in waves.
Here is the console ban FAQ  and is all the information available about it.
You could try posting here but as I mentioned generally the PET don't discuss console bans so it will likely be a waste of your time, console bans are permanent and currently there is no appeal process in place.

Yeah support should have told you there is no one here that can tell you why it happened.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.