console banned

Hi, well I am posting to see why my console was banned. of course NO EMAIL EXPLAINATION, but was guaranteed that I would get one. I bought my console new so I know it has not been modified. I really don't like the players that have to cheat to feel that they play better. So that's ruled out. I and my wife are government employees, so it would be very ignorant for me to try and hack someone's account. So rule that out. I called the 1-800 tech line and got to the highest supervisor that Microsoft will allow access too, and was told that they can't tell me anything or help me. That to me is a bad way to do business. So I am supposed to plead my case and get a response. However from the looks of things I will get no response. How can a company that makes billions of dollars from customers, who I was always told that customers pay your wages and the customer is always right. LOL How can you treat your customers this way and expect to stay in business? I bought your console because I thought it was better then the competiion. I am seriously re-thinking that. Everyone do you think maybe they are doing this to sell more box consoles? Isn't this a form of fraud and theft? Just saying. Xbox Microsoft think about what you are doing, When you fold and you are out of jobs then you will expect my help through taxes to pay your unemployment. I say NO!!!! EXPLAINATION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I am not afraid to post my name feel fo contact me.

Alan Hill  Saint James Missouri

Not going to stand for this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Read the other posts, we could almost make an army by now...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Classs action law suit anyone?

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.   

Sorry this didn't help.

Lol @bull, and Sonic, the more you C&P the less people like you, read the other threads maybe? And MS has unbanned consoles before if you haven't noticed...........

And btw no offense Sonic.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ya Sonic seems to be speaking about things he has no idea about..

Ms did a ban wave and like myself alot of other innocent people have been caught up in this..

Sorry this didn't help.

Well Sonic Scream that is all fine and dandy until you get your console banned and you receive no email explaination like they are supposed to provide, and they delete all posts that you put where they tell you to and their tech department tells you too! If they are doing their job like they are supposed to I would have an explaination and then could proceed. But what better way to *** your customers then to ban them making a three hundred dollar system useless then not answer them and send them in circles forever. Great way to support them!! I did nothing wrong. Never was suspended for profanity, cheating or any reason. My console is not modified. I haven't hacked anyone. My only guilt is buying a microsoft product.

Sorry this didn't help.

Dragon, I am seeing that a lot of people are in the same boat. Xbox doesn't appear to care. I can not afford another console nor will I support a company that does business this way.

Sorry this didn't help.

Rag on Sonic all you want, but what you do not seem to understand is that these are the only responses you are going to get from Microsoft.  They have stated in the past, and through their actions that they will not unban consoles nor communicate information regarding these console bans.

The only information you will get is here and possibly here.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="bulldog338rfd"]

Well Sonic Scream that is all fine and dandy until you get your console banned and you receive no email explaination like they are supposed to provide, and they delete all posts that you put where they tell you to and their tech department tells you too! If they are doing their job like they are supposed to I would have an explaination and then could proceed. <snip>

[/quote]

With all due respect, where does it state that you are due an email explaination regarding console bans?  The message that pops up includes the following:  “Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations.

You can be upset, no one is telling you otherwise.  However, directing your anger at other users who are trying to guide you towards the only information available isn't productive.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm with you Bulldog.  This is whole situation with MS is ridiculous.  It most be their way of making people buy new xboxes, which is a complete RIPOFF!

Sorry this didn't help.