Console Banned

Hello Moderator,

I'm Frech.
I am writing this message because my xbox (Xbox 360 Elite) was banned yesterday as she has never been opened or modified. My console was purchased in a department store in France 2-3 years ago. I buy my games in specialized shops in France, I pay the 69.99for every games that comes.

Can I know why my Xbox 360 Elite has been banned? Can I get information about my ban?

I make absolutely nothing to have this ban.

Thank you for your reply,

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 101 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.                 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sonic, quit C&P the same thing, it's irritating everyone if you can't tell. And OP, at least you didn't waste money the day before. UGH.

Sorry this didn't help.

you're not alone. I specifically go above board on all purchases: xbox, games, family profile, clean, etc. everywhere says there is no answer to this.

I called and they said they are not allowed to talk about it as they do not know anything about this group doing it, the forum here has the red post and others stating their decission is internal by some supergroup know all and others say their will be no discussion on this topic.

I am out by loads and my kids only have their friends online to play with as we move a lot - they know the penality for cheating, etc is this ban and we have not done this. I have paid money for the right to be on line and no one should have the right to take it away without an explanation or prove it - they can have my xbox to check it out, we have never purchased anything other than upgrades. all this seems illegal and we should assume MS has backed up these decissions with lawyers but from what i have seen here they are taking down some innocent with the guilty and i'm on my 4th xbox from some sort of manufacturing defect and now a console ban.....

i'm seeking some alternate advice as i'm tired of buying xboxES!!!

Troy

Sorry this didn't help.

I love my xbox =) It's a great way to play with my friends and keep in touch. This console ban thing is unbearable. It's so frustrating. This needs to be sorted out. Until that time, we all need to stand strong and resist giving up =)

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh just stop, you are all lying through your teeth, you ALL modded your consoles and/or stole marketplace content. You ALL got banned, which is sweet I might add.

Suck it up, buy a new console, and start actually buying your games. Then you can be like us and not have to worry about getting banned.

You guys are so pathetic acting like you did nothing wrong, you all know full well you did. If you people actually believe that coming here and lying is going to get you unbanned, you are insane.

Microsoft built these consoles, and they can tell beyond a shadow of a doubt when things are not as they should be, which is why you are all banned.

Keep up the good work Microsoft!

Sorry this didn't help.

Exellent post, Jadamon.

Sorry this didn't help.

well trintroy

first and foremost

the xbl pet team is higher lvl then customer support and yes customer support knows about them

2nd customer support has NO info on console or suspensions except for billing it is beyond their access lvl they cannot talk about what lead to the ban because they do not have that info

3rd they can only discuss what can lead upto the ban which you can read at the link provided on the sticky

remeber the line NOT LIMITED to these

meaning ms can add and remove things from the list or not include them but its an internal policy

like repeat offences (has to be very very serious if you got a console ban)

Sorry this didn't help.

I know you guys think there is no way people get console banned without modding your console or market place theft but i just did. I have done nothing to get banned, i buy my games from a store purchase maps with market place points i buy off the xbox. It's funny though as soon as i purchased market points and bought the map pack i got banned. Talk about steeling peoples money.

There are lots of people out there who do deserve to be banned but there are also people out there who don't.

Sorry this didn't help.

Exactly Adam. I have nothing wrong with console bans. But the people who are innocent do not need to be treated as guilty when they have done nothing wrong.

Sorry this didn't help.

Jadamon if you are right please provide the evidence, or please direct Microsoft to do so.  Why do you so eagerly say we are all lying through our teeth.  Most likely because you eagerly support Microsoft without any question because hey you aren't banned but we are, we MUST deserve it!  Think outside that little shell for a second and actually question Microsoft business practice.  But whatever, I'll humor you.  If I am a modding/cheating/godless xbox live user that is banned why does Microsoft make such an effort to not divulge any evidence towards me?  It is blatantly obvious right?  They built these consoles of course?  

You just assume everybody who is thrown into this predicament is inherently malicious and wants to ruin your xbox live experience.  

By this point I'm not even trying to get unbanned.  I just want to know what the hell I was banned for!

Sorry this didn't help.