Console banned

I have not committed any fraud, I’ve never had action taken against me by the enforcement team, and I know for a fact I have not modified my console.  Can you undo my suspension?

The investigations and subsequent actions taken by the Xbox LIVE enforcement team are conservative in nature.  We work very hard to try to fully understand that a console has been modified by looking at a variety of information.  Sometimes it’s possible that a previous owner or another user may have performed unauthorized modifications to the console.  It is also possible that the purchaser of a used Xbox 360 was not aware the console was modified.  In either case we cannot undo the console suspension.  We recommend customers who believe they have not modified their Xbox themselves (or committed other actions on the service to warrant suspension) to contact previous owners or users of the console.

Bolded = Biggest [Profanity Removed] ever. I have been banned and my console has not been modified and i havent broken any rules. I know a friend on the other hand who has had a modified console for a while and he has never been punished for it. Thats so dumb. I made a thread previously asking to know why i got banned, but apparently they just wont tell me. That is so stupid. I have defended microsoft for a long time but i guess i just didn't realize how terrible they are until it actually effected me. The fact that we spend so much money on our consoles and then they can just ban us so easily with "working so hard to fully understand the console has been modified" is so dumb. They clearly dont find enough information to know for certain the console has been modified. For all i know, the reason i got banned is because of all those stupid open tray errors or my console overheating that caused some glitch. This is just plain stupid.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.