console banned

I guess im joining in with all the others in having a banned console for no reasons at all that i can think of. I have had this xbox since the 360s first came out, only to send it back to microsoft for rrod or eating discs. I have never opened my box or messed with it, have never received any emails about my account or suspensions. There has to be something going on here, now like everyone else im stuck with a live account i have NO use for and a box to collect dust. I am microsoft all the way, have had a zune since day one and plan to keep it like that but this is out of control. We could atleast receive an email explaining the ban or some kind of notice too. Not just a hey, your box is banned and for your protection we cant tell you why.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

This is taken from a post by a member of MS staff and is all the information available.

I just wanted to reiterate that if your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This is NOT open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. Any further threads on this topic will be locked.

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I dont need this explained again, but thanks for great help.  There was no reason for my console to be banned. How can you get in touch with the enforcement team. They exist, yet there is no way to get ahold of them.

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way to contact the Enforcement Team is by posting here 14 - My LIVE account was suspended.

However they don't respond to console ban queries and will simply delete the thread and point you to the links provided by GreyPilgrim. 

Sorry this didn't help.

It wasn't really great and apologies for that but its all there is.

Sorry this didn't help.

That was my first post for this, but it never even got published. So im out an xbox, no reason why, and no way to find out or fix it. Super, I guess its back to playstations again.

Sorry this didn't help.

So IM sure im not the only person who posted on here for this problem, had no help at all and it all turned out to be microsoft's damn fault. Yay I did get some points and 3 months of live, only after I bought a whole new system because of this process and not one single person was willing to help. Thanks microsoft, you stay classy and keep messing everything up magnificently like normal.

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to know you got your compensation but sadly being a mostly user supported section, the advice we gave was all we could provide. Hopefully Microsoft will improve their policies in case this ever happens again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Indeed, it was unfortunate.

Slowboost if you bought a new console because of this then give support a ring, I do not know what they are doing but every other time I have seen someone post about buying a new console because of MS's wrongful bans they are told to ring support.

Sorry this didn't help.