Console banned

to whom it may concern

my account itz Gohan110 got banned for what apparent reason you said marketplace theft which i remember never done in my entire. i wish i can get a more detail on what i did that got me banned. because i put alot of time in my account and my gold member is still on which i believe is stealing. i wish to speak to the person in charge because this is outrageous to get banned out of no where for nothing. I believe i done nothing wrong i accept to your terms and code of conduct and i dont modify anything.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

17. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.

We may change the Service or delete features of the Service at any time for any reason. If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the Service.

A particular feature may be a pre-release version – a beta, for example – and may not work correctly or in the way a final version might work. We may significantly change the final version or decide not to release a final version.

We may cancel or suspend your use of the Service at any time without notice and for any reason. Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away. Your ability to access and use Third-Party Features also stops right away.   Our cancellation of the Service will not change your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account.  If we cancel the Service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment for the portion of your Service remaining at the time of cancellation. Sections 6 (for amounts incurred before termination), Section 11, Sections 15-18 and those sections of this contract that by their terms apply after termination of this contract will survive any termination of this contract. If you have confidentiality obligations related to the Service, those obligations remain in force (for example, you may have been a beta tester).

Console Ban FAQ

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

File a complaint with BBB.org, you will get nowhere on these forums i promise you from personal experience

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.