console banned

I had my console banned on 22/10/2011 On Saturday, he was being blocked, so he played the original games, I note all games including the console, I have tried to contact the MS site but without success.

I would like to resolve this embarrassing as well as this situation

grateful

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

what is the question?

you can find out more at www.xbox.com/consoleban

that is all we normal forum users can give you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

try calling their support number.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ngocphi"]what is the question?

you can find out more at www.xbox.com/consoleban[/quote]That page is out of date. The current page for console ban information is here. The latest page says to post in the Account Suspension forum for more information on a console ban.[quote user="Zeroyazi"]try calling their support number.[/quote]Why would you suggest he do that? Phone support has zero information on console bans.

Sorry this didn't help.

I suggested it because Microsoft has ZERO obligation to monitor posts or content in their online forums (per the XBox LIVE Terms of Use we've all agreed to).  Of course it's better customer service if they do acknowledge as many posts in the forum as possible, but no one is guaranteed a response. 

Phone support will open a case on Microsoft's end.  They will record the time that the issue is reported which is important because any issue that goes unreported for over a year can/will be ignored by Microsoft.  Hopefully Mello357 won't be waiting that long to officially open a case with them.  Also, as long as his case is in the 'open' state, someone will be contacting him.

Mellow357:  If you want to discuss a console ban with Support, it wouldn't hurt to call or email them.  As stated before, posting in the forums does not guarantee a response or an answer (as this user and many others have found out).  Open a case via phone or email.  They have more resources to help you find the answer you are looking for, and they have the ability to escalate/forward to someone who can find you an answer.  As with any phone support, this may require multiple call backs or *** until someone gets you an answer.  If their support tech you are working with can't find you the answer or get you in contact with someone who can, then the tech with either doesn't know or doesn't care.

I've dealt with XBox support over the phone or email a number of times, for a variety of things, and have never had an issue/question go unanswered.  And I've asked or experienced some pretty random things.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please check your emails,

You should get an email consulting this problem.

If you have no email Microsoft Agents will not tell you the reason,

Ensure that you haven't cheating/hacked in anyway.

If this isn't you try contacting Microsoft Support saying that you have not violated no terms of conditions nor code of conduct and see if they can help.

Otherwise you will have to purchase a new console and follow the rules next time!

Sorry this didn't help.