Console banned without reason

So I've posted a few things concerning a console ban without any reason and all I get back is that they are permanent and won't be reversed.  I refuse to accept that due to the fact that I have not altered my xbox in any way and have reread the terms of use and I have complied with all of them.  Does anyone know of anywhere that xbox allows you to question a ban or do they just ban people and then leave them to go purchase another xbox.  If my only answer is to purchase another xbox I will just have to cancel my xbox live membership, and I'd also like to bring some sort of legal action against xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

your only option is to buy another xbox, sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As I've posted before in response to your threads, if your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " Multiple posts by the same person on the same issue is NOT acceptable on Xbox.com, and considered spamming. Please do not spam the forums. 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.