console banned for playing LEGIT ghosts early?

hello everyone, my xbox has been banned and so has my brothers and his account for playing call of duty ghosts early, in the email for his acc it says for pirated games or illegally obtained, his game was delivered thursday morning by asda, what can we do about this? i think its unfair that because it was delivered early this happens?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If this was an actual legit copy of the game you received early then you didn't break the Terms of Use. Many people on my friends list were able to find retail stores that has Grand Theft Auto 5 on the shelf early back in September.

[quote user="eX HELLSING"]

Regardless of whether or not its a legit copy its before launch so they can ban you for playing.

[/quote]

Wrong.

foilchewer, i was supposedly banned for playing pirated games lmao, absolute con artists microsoft, people on my friends list are still online yet im still banned, pathetic excuse of a company

May I ask, why not post in the support area????  The community can NOT offer support.  "ordered online"   about that transaction--- Somewhere a number does exist........As your account is Null and void, I suspect MS is not worried about your money.  They already have it.  Please keep us updated on your condition and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Its bad enough Microsoft lost alot of people when they announced there xbox720 Im sure sony would love another custumer thrown there way.

oh and as for cheating, http://pho.to/44577/62

well thats a great way to treat their loyal customers isnt it, not getting another penny off me, absolute disgrace.

Actually don't email them, their **** replies are just links and probably automated. You need to phone them

Yeah please go on over to the kids pool.  Clearly you can't play by the rules like the adults do.

Regardless of whether or not its a legit copy its before launch so they can ban you for playing.