Console Banned for nothing

Hello
I have an xbox 360's bought in November 2010. I've always played at Live under the Terms, never used anything Pirate or any kind of cheat. I am on trial period in college, soI accessed my little island. Yesterday, June 6, came a game that I bought - Mass Effect2 - in estarland. I put the game to run and I noticed that did not make the liveautomatically thought it was some problem on my connection and even tried to enteragain. 10 or 15 minutes later, I try to connect the service and get a message that myconsole was banned because it broke the rules of the term of Live. I contacted Microsoft support by phone, the attendant did not know you tell me why, just said that my tags tavaok, not had enough complaints to Ban and would receive in my email a message statingthe reason for the Ban, which never received.
Request an analysis of Microsoft and if I should seek the establishment that bought thexbox to check.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

You need to post HERE for an OFFICIAL response. Just an FYI, there are many reasons for a console ban, not just piracy.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not aware of any reasons to ban a console other than modding it for piracy and using pirated games on-line. Can you exemplify?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can read more about console bans here - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Sorry this didn't help.

Hardware modifications are a console ban, modding it for cheats and/or infections can become a console ban. It's generally the most serious or repeated offences that cause a console ban.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, I do not mod my console, I do not use cheats or infections. I think if I used cheats or infections, my account would be banned too. Only the console was banned, no account (me or my brother) was banned. I just wanna know why my console are ban

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi OP just wanted to let you know that the XBLPET state in their forum that they do not discuss console bans.
If you ask them why you were banned they will give you the same link that Smwutches has posted above for you to read.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry about the double post I could not edit.

Here is the XBLPET post.

(At the top of the post, look for the sentences with small circles beside them, the 11th one down is about console bans).

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Console Ban FAQ"]

Consoles can be suspended from Xbox LIVE for a number of reasons including, but not limited to:

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
  • Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or other fraudulent activities.
  • Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.

[/quote]

These are the reason for a console ban.  I don't know if you have done any of those or not, but if anything like that was done by someone else on the same console, on a different account, or a previous owner.

Sorry this didn't help.