console ban

My xbox 360 console has been banned and i dont know why. I havent modded my xbox, downloaded any illegal software or used any illegal games. the only thing wrong with the console is that it currupts all accounts on all storage systems including its current harddrive and a usb. The accounts work fine on the console but if the storage system is moved to another console it says that all accounts are currupted. I would like to know why my  console has been banned and if the ban can be lifted.

Thank you

console serial number: [Mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi,

This is not the correct forum for your query

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This reply is not good enough any longer there has not been a reply in forum 14 in five days now....

Sorry this didn't help.

Don't take it personally...the reason for Shadow's response is...well...that's about all he can say.  When we see posts like yours of the "I-have-been-banned-for-no-reason" sort, we really can't give you what you want and MS is not going to either.  Hence the standard "post in the suspensions' forum" or something similar.

But I can give you answers now, but not of the sort you will like.  If you will read the TOU, you will notice a few lines:

a.  MS does not lift console bans....ever.  The assumption here is that the "live police" are perfect and can make no mistakes.
b.  MS does not give specified reasons...this is the part that really puzzles me.  Why not?  It seems that all you get are somewhat general comments like "you
     violated the TOU".

Don't feel alone...there has been a real surge in what some are calling RCBs by MS..."random console bans".  I have never moddedor otherwise done anythng to violate the all-powerful TOU.  But I keep expecting my console to be banned at anytime.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have written an open letter of complaint to microsoft complaining about the treatment I have received or not received from their customer services. The removal of the service that I paid for the and the restricting the uses of the console resulting in a depreciation of the value of that console without reason  and claiming rules where broken without recourse is against the consumer laws of my country. I await microsofts response to my letter by the way it has also been copied to all the major news circulation's and local radio stations and one television station.

Sorry this didn't help.

This doesnt only affect me but my brothers aswell coz now we have to share 1 xbox between 3 of us. also i just read an article that said something about recovering accounts internationaly, i did recover my friends account with his pomission (check my messages and who i have played with) but only to test out a DLC before downloading it. After i finished i deleted the DLC and told my friend on his other account

Sorry this didn't help.