Console Ban

Ok I had just bought the new call of duty zombie maps and was playing xbox live and all of a suddon I was disconnected, so I press the guide button and go to connect to xbox live. At this point in time it says i have been console banned, I know that I have never jtagged or flashed my xbox. I was wondering if somebody could look into my problem and give me some info. I read the terms of agreement considering I have played xbox live off and on since xbox live first came out. I just dont have the resources to buy an all new xbox at this point in time.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned  consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately once a Console is banned, then it is banned for good. There is no recourse.

You can read more about this here Important Information on Console Bans. or here Console Suspensions - Xbox.com.

You could try posting on the account suspensions board, 14 - My LIVE account was suspended , where the Enforcement team will see it but they'll just delete the post and point you to the console suspension link above. 

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can't afford an xbox at this time, you can enjoy your current banned xbox offline (not on Live) until you can afford a new one or decide to get a different company's game system, your choice.

Sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, from the TTG forum:

Legit GT: NoobSmokeUMK3 invite me please

One example out of many from there.

If you want our sympathy, clean up your act.

Sorry this didn't help.