console ban

Come on Xbox moderators! Why can't you guys tell me why my console was banned? I keep posting that my xbox is not modded, untouched, or tampered with. This is a cut and paste from part of what your commitment is written in console bans "Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended." So PLEASE!!! Put my mind to rest.  I've challenged you guys to go through my xbox with the best technicians you all have.  Guarantee you you won't find a thing on this xbox.  I paid $500 for this xbox, and it took a hammer happy moderator a push of a button to take my expensive system away.  Is this how you treat customers that spend money that pays your salary? HELP EXPLAIN!!! That's all I want.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Moderators do not have the power to ban consoles, they are gamers like you who volunteer to look after the forum. They have no powers on Live.

The current policy from the Enforcement Team is that they do not discuss consoles bans but if this page is to be believed that could be changing soon Xbox LIVE Ban | Xbox Console Ban

Nothing else we can do to help you I'm afraid. It's just a matter of wait and see.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.