Console Ban

I just spent well over an hour on the phone with customer support who were unable to give me any answers save for "post on the forum" and hopefully you will get an answer.  Well from all the recent post I have seen it appears MS are having major quirks with banning users for no apparent reason.  My son is 9  years old and I know for a fact that he did not tamper with the console or commit any fraud.   Unfortunately the customer support reps had to deal with one very upset mom and I do apologize for that.  But I find it odd that Customer Support can tell me what game my son played today, but they can not tell me what was done to get the console banned.  I am very upset with MS right now as I purchased Xbox with my money, I used my money to become a member of Xbox live and purchased various items thru Xbox live and MS can ban my console with no warning and no reasonTHIS IS UNACCEPTABLE from a company that makes billions.  I personally believe MS is in the wrong and they will not own up to it.....but you now have many customers you are upset which obviously doesn't mean anything to MS......but should.

I would greatly appreciate if somone can give my a direct answer as to why my son's console was banned. 

If this is an MS problem, I do hope it gets rectified soon and MS should compensate all customers who have been effected.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Support do not deal with policy enforcement which is why they would not be able to help you.

Unfortunately there are no answers to give you here either.
The only people who can tell you why the console was banned are the XBLPET and they do not use these forums or discuss console bans. If they reply they will likely just give you a link to the console ban FAQ linked below..
Here is the console ban FAQ OP and is all the information available about it.
You could try posting here but as I mentioned generally the PET don't discuss console bans so it will likely be a waste of your time, and console bans are permanent and there is no appeal process in place.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@GreyPilgrim, Can you please give us a real answer instead of the copy and pasted one you keep using?

Sorry this didn't help.

I would like nothing more, but they are the facts. And I copy and pasted it because I am not taking the time to type it everytime someone asks the same question.

There are no answers to be given, and the PET do not use these forums. Thats the way it is!.
Should people be told why they were banned?, yes!. But for some reason MS do not.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright. Thank you for trying to help though =)

Sorry this didn't help.

No worries, I do hope you all get the answers you need :).
I'm just trying to pass on what I know even if its not positive info, if any other info comes to light it would be great. Just doesn't seem like its going to happen right now.

Sorry this didn't help.

I understand. It's just insanely frustrating at this point with so many of us feeling unjustly banned. I do appreciate the help though.

Sorry this didn't help.