console ban

hi i have just spoken to xbox live support and was told i needed to post on here.

the situation is my friend was made homeless recently and i had let him stay with us for a while til he got somewhere else and he was also an xbox live member. he has since moved out after a heated argument about him using my account, he had asked if he could recover his account to my console and i said that was fine because it was his. since he has gone i have discovered multiple accounts on my console that i have now deleted and he also tried to hack into my account and i have resolved that situation. when i try and sign into my xbox it says i have a console ban, i've been told by xbox customer support he may have been breaching the terms and conditions thats why my console has been banned, i would really like some help as i have been a member for about six years and have always followed the rules and i dont really do much else other than work , family and xbox. i would really appreciate the help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

You'll have to post in the following forum regarding console bans: forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.