Console Ban

Supposedly my console has been banned for Terms of Use violations? I bought the Xbox from someone else and have had it for over a year playing live and nexflix and such. Now all of sudden the Xbox is banned? I spent an hour last week on the phone with a lady trying to figure out what it was and another hour today. I've been told the banned can not be lifted, but I still have not heard a reason as to why it has been banned. I feel a whole console ban is pretty ridiculous at this point and  am geniunely  upset with how Xbox has been handling the whole situation. I have been an Xbox supporter for over 6 years, owning 3 different consoles and feel like I have done absolutely nothing wrong or malicious in this time. At this point I am about fed with Xbox.

Sincerely,

Matt

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Sorry but this is not the correct forum for your query :(

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct

Sorry this didn't help.

ive had the same thing and it wont even let me post on the banned forum all i get is ive found a glitch any info would help game tag VeryMADMAN666

Sorry this didn't help.