Console ban?

Hello Xbox.com, I believe me and my brother has been console banned, my friend had invited me and my brother to a game of MW2, I saw a lot of writing saying things like "Unlocking All Challanges"! I wasn't sure what was going on, my friend said to stey in the lobby and I bet you will be happy after... So I did. Yes I was happy as was brother because we had every title and emblems but the next day we went on our xbox's and a message come up saying "you have been suspended from xbox live"! I showed my mum in shok, And I'm grounded for a week but I didn't obviously understand what was going on, and It wasn't my fault, Please Please Please is there enything I can do to unban it because I have learnt that if something comes up like that again ill leave the lobby! My friend said it non-fix able, but if that's the case then I don't see why I should buy a new Xbox just because of a stupid kid acting cool getting people banned! Please do something :*(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there ReddishNine66!

You should have received an email stating the reason for the suspension/ban, you may want to check your spam folder in case it's not in the inbox... You can also post the question of why you were banned to the PET in this thread.  forums.xbox.com/.../1470681.aspx  They are the only ones who can tell you the reason for the enforcement action. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

G'day, Reddish! Thanks for coming to the forum. 

Brody is on the right track, but I think this might be the intended link. Please post there and someone from the Enforcement Team will respond. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello

Sorry dude, but it's in the CoC. No cheating, intentional or not. Console Bans are never lifted.

Sorry this didn't help.