Console ban preventing Xbox Live access

Ok this is not solely a console ban issue and I've already posted about it with no solution to the Console Ban part of the Forums.

I'm trying to access my old gamertag, Dudesduys,  which I haven't been able to sign into because it says I'm console banned. It's NOT this tag (ThrustGrunt___) which I am posting from. \

I suspect that it might be the gamertag: Dudesguys that's console banned if it's not the console ID (021939413439). The problem is I can't see which of my old email addresses is attached to that gamertag (Dudesguys) because it gives me the console ban error message each time I try to sign in on Live with the Dudesguys gamertag. Where should I post about this / What can I do?

I've been trying all my old emails to get into my old gamertag and haven't had any luck.

A moderator just responded to me yesterday telling the console id i posted about was not banned. this one:

but I don't see how, if it's not letting me into Live via Dudesguys.

Please Help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you do not know which account is connected to your gamertag, you can use this guide to dind out. Hope it helps you out. Good luck:-)

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

You will need to contact phone support if you cannot log into the console that this profile exists on. Phone support will only give you the e-mail associated with the gamertag if you're able to provide them with the information they ask for you. This is information only the original account owner would know or have access to. Without being able to answer those questions you will not be able to get the e-mail to that account.

Please reach out to phone support by clicking this link here.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you're in the US/Canada you can call them at 1-800-4MY-XBOX Option 2.

Sorry this didn't help.