CONSOLE BAN PLEASE HELP

Hey guys i just bought me a new xbox 360 from colorama rental center in jackson ky. serial number 002975501605. i just bought this from them with cash and as is when i bought me a xbox live prepaid card from walmart came home today and redeemed my card and now it says this console has been bammed for violations of terms of use please help me cause they wont gimme a refund or another one and i need to know what to do. any help would be appreciated ill put my license number or credit card for you all to put in in case anyone viaolated it again i just got this console and its useless to me if i can not get on live so please assist me my gamer tage is GhostStriker27

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Console bans first off have their own forum. Second they're non reversable.  That console was modified or at least reasonably suspected of being modded, according to the detection methods that MS has in place to find them on the network.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

im sorry didnt know i was talking to tech support and they told me to post here i just bought this xbox it was bought like a new one i got it from a rental center now im stuck we buy alot of consoles from you all and this is the first time ive had a issue is there anything at all i can do. id greatly appreciate it

Sorry this didn't help.

Once a console has been banned, it won't be unbanned. The enforcement team won't discuss them. They'd just direct you this site about them - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Sorry this didn't help.

if you got it from a rental center than it most likely one of the past renters did something on it that violated the TOS so badly that banned it that is why it is NEVER a good idea to buy a USED console as it is buyer beware.  I would keep hounding the place you got it from to where they give you money back on it and if and when you do pay the difference and get a NEW one that has NOT been messed with as the poster above said console bans are NOT discussed and NEVER reversed.

Sorry this didn't help.