console ban like many others but WHY!!

Us to my sons xbox console has been banned since last friday playing one min. then boom flashed on the screen console ban.  I agree with everybody else  iv also tried to call many people and just keep getting shut down its very frustrating.  Theres been no modifications or any illegal downloads so what the hell is going on.  Like someone said in England its inocent until proven guilty so microsoft PROVE IT!!.  The other  thing is has anybody elso noticed that US are having a lot of electrical issues which are affecting the xbox live status so perhaps they are banning poeple for no reason other than their own mistakes in the system.

I am also taking this further been in touch with WATCH DOG lets see microsoft avoid them!! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.  

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There has been no "official" answers posted.  The only thing XBox seems to know is cut and pasting the same thing.  Who can expalin to my son why he can't play anymore?  HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!.  I would testify to that in a court of law.  Can XBox / Microsoft do that?  Do you have evidence to back up what you are accusing all these people of?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="machineboy360"]

Do you have evidence to back up what you are accusing all these people of?

[/quote]

Yes, they do. They have already stated that they do not discuss console bans. Just because they don't doesn't mean they do not have the required evidence to back up the decision to ban a console and/or account.

Sorry this didn't help.