console ban for no reason?

So yesterday (10-23-11) i was playing a game and everything was fine. i woke up this morning and my console has been BANNED! I really do NOT see why this could have happened.All i do it play games with some of my friends from work and from school and we have fun on various games together. i have spend ALLOT of money for my XBOX LIVE account. I've spend well over 500 dollars on microsoft point to purchase new DLC and to get avatar items as well at get arcade games. I would represent a good gamer ox the XBOX LIVE community. I make alot of friends, i dont mind playing with all the little kids, i get along with every body. I dont get upset and curse a storm like alot of people do. I respect the terms of use and the Code Of Conduct. There is absolutely no reason for my Xbox console to be BANNED from xbox live. i called 1-800-4MYXBOX and a very kind guy helped me with this and got me to these forums. If there is anything you could do to uplift my baned console i would greatly appreiciate it. Heres my stuff.         Console Serial Number: [mod removed] 

Gamer tag: TakeItFromAPro

please reply with a reason on why this happened.  thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

You have to post here

forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

To find out why.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Most likely the suspension is valid because the enforcement team doesn't issue a ban without evidence but since I'm not an employee, I don't know for sure. If you really feel that you were wrongly banned, try going to the "My LIVE account was suspended" forum. Be warned, they can be ruthless but hilarious.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually, the enforcement team doesn't discuss console bans. You can find out more about them here - www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Sorry this didn't help.